Monday, April 7, 2014

Tuesday Archives



It is such a good idea to go back and look at old posts you have written. I have the link to my cockatoo tea mat in my side bar but I haven't read that post since I wrote it. I have been reminded that I wanted to do some flannel flower projects and the Andy Warhol mat just got put aside. I will be getting that design out again now.
I was thinking of doing something like this but with a cockatoo silhouette. I love the colour blocks.

source: http://galleryhip.com/pop-art-andy-warhol.html
I will be linking my cockatoo post onto Tuesday Archives over at Val's Quilting Studio on Tuesday.

If you liked the little wool bag I made here it is an easy pattern. There is a great tutorial here.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...