Saturday, August 16, 2014

FNSI


I managed to get some sewing done. The little applique pinny has been hanging around for a while so I got busy and finished it off. I am thinking the applique pieces are just a fraction too big. The dress bodice is my vest pattern cut a bit shorter.


I played around with the basic skivvy a bit. There are still a few tweeks to make it perfect. Here is Jessica modelling it with the jacket I made before. Unfortunately there is no coordinating skirt or pants so she just has her shorts on.

I used a narrow zig zag stitch to sew all the seams and hem. The pieces are just a bit small for the overlocker. Today I will make the few changes to the skivvy pattern and work on a new doll tote bag pattern.

It is overcast and not very pleasant weatherwise today so it will be good for sewing.

Make sure you have a look at what all the others have been up to at Sugarlane Quilts.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...