Sunday, August 13, 2017

2017 Christmas BOM from Gum Valley Patchwork

I got an ad on my Facebook newsfeed for this lovely Christmas BoM called Christmas Delights. It started in April and we are now up to block 5.
I have just finished Block 3.

Block 1



Block 2



Block 3


My aim is to finish Block 4 before the end of August and then I will get blocks 5 and 6 done in September.
I am so proud of myself for keeping up so well. All of you who have started BoMs and got behind will know what I mean.

"The quilt was designed by Linda White and is exclusive to Gum Valley Patchwork. It uses Gail Pan's new 'All Things Christmas' fabric range along with some blenders."

Visit Gum Valley Patchwork online to see the finished quilt.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...