Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Wicked Winner

I put all the names in a bowl and pulled out Lynne of Never To Hot to Stitch.
Congratulations Lynne.

A lovely welcome to lots of new followers. Please come back often. I am having a designing frenzy lately and will be posting some originals and some old favourites. There are just too many daisies and pumpkins and crows out there.
I am going to replace them with flannel flowers, gumnuts and sulphur crested cockatoos with a few wallabies thrown in for good measure.
Don't you just love the elegance of the flannel flower.



I may even have to have another give away. There were several no-reply bloggers trying to enter my give away. Check your profile and make sure there is an email link included.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...