Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome to the North Pole SAL for May


Just a little bit of progress this month. I have two more stars attached. I have also decided that after trying several small projects using needle turn applique that it is just not my thing. I will be finishing this table runner using fusible applique. I still like the look of needle turn applique but not so much that I want to do it. I am perfectly happy with the results of fusible applique.
My hand is still quite sore after I have used it a bit so I find that I have to rest for half a day after doing some sewing or cutting or typing.

I hope all of you working on your North Pole projects have made some good progress this month. I tend to get distracted by other projects both new and old. It takes quite a lot of discipline to work steadily on projects. Lately I just tend to flit around being excited about our new house and thinking about how nice it will be when I can organise my sewing supplies and space. We should see something happening on the block of land next week.

Please link up your blog post or photo showing your progress this month for Welcome to the North Pole.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...