Saturday, August 3, 2013

FNWF

I have been working away on my Debbie Mumm sampler trying to get it finished. Not too much to go now but those pesky little Ohio stars are becoming tedious. Only two more to go. They are the last pieces and go in the top border. I have to finish them before I can sew the border on.




You can download this design from http://www.debbiemumm.com/Projects/QuiltBlocks/2012/

I didn't work on this one Friday night but I have been getting some done on my Go Wild Garden quilt. This is from Country Cottage Quilting by Lynette Anderson. I have 8 background blocks done. There is quite a bit of applique on them.


I get the newsletter from Fort Worth Fabric Studio and they had a mid week sale a few weeks ago. I was on the verge of buying the Short and Stout range at full price then it popped up on sale. Whoo Whoo! 7 yards and a panel for $76. That is a bit more than $10 /metre including the postage. I love it.

Thanks to Cheryll at Gone Stitchn' you can visit lots of friends who all joined in with Friday Night With Friends. It is great to see what everyone is doing.

Happy Quilting,
Val

If you are not into Google+ you can contact me through:

valspierssews@gmail.com

or Facebook


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...