Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Let's Book It

At the time of posting this I haven't quite finished my Book It project so I won't be linking up until I get it finished. Hopefully I will make it in time. Make sure you look at those who did manage to get their project finished already over at Vrooman's Quilts with Sharon.

This month I was a bit busy away from home for two weeks but wanting to link up prodded me into making a cute little felt scene from Anni Downs that I fell in love with the minute I saw it and just had to buy the booklet.


I love the quilt too and would love to make it one day. All the projects use the same theme. There is a stitched book mark and a stitched needle book as well.

I plan to use this scene I made as a plaque on my sewing room door. I thought the title was perfect and I will always think about the world being as it should be with me in my sewing room. I know this is a bit of a stretch from conservation but I am into conservation too.
This is just the bathroom door in the rental but you get the idea.


I like my water tank done in silvery grey rather than black.


The sheep are just cute.


The bird is done in woven wool felt. I had a few pieces with interfacing already on the back. I don't like the way it tends to fray.


I would love it if you follow me on Bloglovin when you visit and hover and pin any pictures you like.
If you don't comment with google plus you could follow me on flickr and comment there. I have a few flickr friends who usually comment on or favourite the photo there after reading my blog post.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...