Thursday, April 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday and Sew Kitschy

I am not an expert with paper piecing but I have been enjoying the Sew Kitschy blocks. I actually have a fabric collection that I am using for these blocks so I don't have to search through my scraps for the right colours. The teapot is April and I managed to catch up with the bowl and spoon. Now I have four done and I am all caught up.




I do like the In My Garden pp blocks but I am struggling a bit finding the right fabrics for flowers and birds that need to be a certain colour.

I am taking part in the Super Power blog hop that starts tomorrow. I was a bit concerned that I might have to zip down to mum's again because she had a virus of some sort and I didn't want her to be sick and by herself. Seems it was just a tummy bug type and only lasted 2 days. Hopefully she stays fine and I get my post sorted for the blog hop. My day is April 17th.

I am linking up with
WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and
Sew Kitschy at Quiet Play

Comment on Flickr if you like.

Comment on Pinterest if you like. Why not follow me too.

I have the Follow me on Bloglovin button top left side bar also. I would love you to follow me on Bloglovin.

Of course I am on Google + as well. I like it when bloggers post to google+ . I don't have to worry about being a no-reply blogger. I can put my comment on google+. Just hover over my profile in the comments section and add me to your circles.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...