Monday, April 14, 2014

Paper Pieced Bee



I downloaded this cute hexagon bee quite a while back. I printed it out and then forgot about it until I saw a post about it recently somewhere. Naturally I had to print it out again. I have no idea where I put it or where I saved the file on my computer. Luckily I had pinned the link to the free pattern when I saw it again.


Not quite sure what I will do with it or if I will make more.

If you don't have this pattern yet why not pin it before downloading it.
Thanks to Amy at Badskirt blog for this one.

I will be posting on 17th for the Super Power blog hop. It continues again today. You can see the list of blogs here.

If you like free patterns and digital papers and all sorts of crafty things and you don't mind signing your life away to register you might have a look at http://www.crafts-beautiful.com/free-downloads/templates. It is a craft magazine site that really want you to subscribe to their magazine but I can get past that because they had some lovely craft. I am just about to download a pattern for a cute felt mouse softy. Well worth a look.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...