Friday, May 10, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

I'm not a fan of the cutting out. I managed 5 more fabrics from the list today. There are quite a few pieces that only need to be cut into one piece next so I guess another 2 days to get it done. I am only working for as long as I can concentrate on the measurements, which is about 40 mins or so. 

It is also surprisingly hard on the hands and shoulders because I don't use my muscles in just that way very often. The first kit that I cut out I did over 2 days and I couldn't work out why my shoulder blade was so sore. Then it dawned on me that it was the cutting out. It was actually my left shoulder that was sore because I was pushing down hard on the ruler to hold it still while I cut.

It's just the fabrics on the right that I did today.

Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssews

Cheers,

Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...