Saturday, May 11, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

 I took a break from the cutting out and made a mini from the same pattern book. I used scraps from the kits. to do the appliqué and I needed som brown from my stash for the tree.


Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssews

It's 8" square. The other minis I made had a backing that was stitched around and turned right side out. This time I am using a face washer that is part of a pile I decluttered from my bathroom cupboard yesterday.

I spray basted the top onto the face washer and did some echo quilting.

I will be putting binding on this one tomorrow. The borders and binding are some fabric I had in a bag. There was just enough.

Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssews

The toweling backing is great for putting teapots on my table.

Cheers,

Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...