Thursday, May 9, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

I missed a day but that's OK. I wore my amethyst bracelets the last few days and my pearl and pink opal bracelets. They give me such pleasure and they come with affirmations to make me feel good about myself. I love making my own bracelets and looking up what powers they are supposed to have.

I give myself permission to rest and re-energise.

Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssesws


I feel fulfilled and I am happy with my life.

I am in harmony with my personal power.

Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssesws

This morning I just cut the pieces to make the appliqué block and sewed it together.

This afternoon I attached all the appliqué pieces.

Down Wander Lane BOM with valspierssesws

Cheers,

Val


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...