Saturday, October 5, 2013

FNWF - A bit of knitting

I just needed a little push to get Belinda Jane finished so I signed up for Friday Night With Friends over at Cheryll's Cubby Hole. There is a long list of bloggers to browse through.

I fell in love with this dolly the minute I saw her online. She is a PDF pattern from Dollytime on Etsy.

Here she is in her knickers lounging on my knew summer shirt fabrics.


She has a pretty shell top.


And the most amazing skirt and cute cardigan.


Funnily enough it was the cardigan that attracted me first. It reminded me of the hand knitted cardigans my mum made for me when I was in primary school.

This is my first and last mention of the North Pole September roundup. If I hadn't promised myself that I would finish it this year it would be rolled up and put away. I hope everyone is doing better than me.

Happy Quilting and Crafting
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...