Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday - North Pole update

I felt pretty pleased with myself for getting this quilt out to work on. I still may have a chance of getting it finished by Christmas.
I finished sewing down the truck shop, trimmed the 3 blocks and sewed them together. The wadding is on and I have to outline quilt all the houses and trees. To completely finish these two rows I have to do some stitched snow flakes.



I am still wondering what fabric I will use for a border. The next three rows are done on plain dark blue like sky. I think I would like to find a starry fabric for the border.

This week I worked on my gecko mat too. Here is a peak. It will be finished up for Friday.


I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced this week.

You can leave a comment on my

Facebook page

Flickr photo

or log into google + to comment below.

Happy Quilting and Crafting.
Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...