Saturday, February 4, 2012

Round up

I have been doing quite a few things this last week.
I had a play in google+ which is a bit like facebook.
I saw Stitched Around the Block on Pins and Whiskers and added the link to my side bar. It is finished now but Helen at Hugs'n'Kisses has kindly left the design up still. I like the look of it and have printed it out ready to start :)
I made myself a mug bag to take my mug to the quilting group.



I had a play with some tiny squares that I got from the group. There are hundreds of them all a bit bigger than 1 1/2 inches so they need to be trimmed first. I am making another kitchen mat.



I have finalised the planning for the US trip. Now all I have to do is finish my blazer and trousers. I have only cut the trousers out and I have to put the lining in the blazer.



I finished a light knit top to take as well.



I made another book mark and finished another book.



I am making another book mark with a teapot at one end and a mug at the other. Just a bit more to do on that one.
Don't forget to have a look at the links in my side bar. There may just be something you can't live without. The miniature knits are just so cute and the quick table runner looks great. I will have to send the picture of the owl cupcakes to DD2. She likes making cup cakes and I thought the year of the dragon stitchery was something I might have a go at. Maybe put it on a notebook.
Everything that makes it to the side bar gets archived in the Favourite Finds page. I haven't bothered putting in the pictures just the links and a title.
I am sure you have seen this page before but just in case you haven't it is a great long list of free patterns for all sorts of things. Have a look at Think Liz - free sewing patterns.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend and get lots of sewing done.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...