Sunday, April 21, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

 Today I started the April kit. I have a few weeks to get this one done before the next kit arrives.


I have created some routines to help me make easy progress. The night before I spend a few minutes setting up my area so I can just walk in next morning and start without thinking.

It felt good to see my table all ready for cutting this morning.



I spent about an hour cutting out. I still have a bit less than half to go. Each fabric is used in several blocks so I save all the pieces in one fabric in their own sleeve. When I start a block I check the cutting list and find all the pieces of fabric I need for that block.


I have reset my table ready for my doll clothes sewing this evening. I have my computer next to my sewing machine so I will be sewing and writing instructions. 


Cheers,

Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...