Monday, April 22, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

I am really enjoying seeing this quilt progress. I like working in the morning first thing after I get up. It seems so easy to get things done. Once I catch up with the April blocks I want to start doing a bit of this quilt then a bit of the Garden quilt I have pulled out to complete.

This is the Down Wander Lane quilt I am working on.

Down Wander Lane BOM with Valspierssews

There is an appliqué block for each month of the year. I have the kits for Feb, Mar and April.

Because the kits are for the 12 small quilts I will have to do the outer border in two colours with the border fabric from two kits. The same with the binding. Once I get all the 12" blocks together I will play with the borders.

Today I cut the rest of the fabric and sewed up one 9 patch block and the appliqué block background. I also got out the pieces for the rest of the 9 patch blocks ready for tomorrow.

Down Wander Lane BOM with Valspierssews

Cheers,

Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...