Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Daily Quilting Report

 


I am working on the Bunny Knoll blocks. Each month has its own book of instructions with full colour photo of the items you can make. There is a set of items for each month that feature the theme for the month. Bunny Knoll has:

  • a chicks mini quilt
  • a Hoppy Easter pot holder
  • a tulip mini
  • a Some Bunny Loves You mini mug rug or pillow
  • a tulip field table topper
  • a Happy Easter quilt or pillow cover
  • a Bunny Knoll small quilt (30" square)
I will have a lovely collection of small project ideas at the end of the year.

Today I pressed all the appliqué pieces onto the 12" block and I finished the set of 9 patch 6" blocks.


Feel free to comment or just say hello. It's been a while since I was quilt blogging.

Cheers,
Val


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...