Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's doves to stitch


 I can't believe I am back to stitching since my sewing machine is taking another break. It seems the globe blows then nothing works. It is very frustrating since I have been working on my first scenic applique. Anyway, it gave me a chance to play with the little doves I had ready to go. I am not quite sure what I want to make them into. The square is 7 inches. I might cut it out in a heart shape and put it on a little bag to put jewellery in. If you click on the drawing and save it, it should print out at the right size. Sorry I forgot to rub out the pencil lines and I also forgot to put my name on it. I am not in the mood to rescan it. It is just too hot.  Maybe later.



Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...