Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Little Christmas Bits 17


Got up really early this morning and made two more pillow slips then wondered what I could make. I had the urge to make something for my 18 inch doll so I rustled through the Christmas fabrics for a piece big enough to make this cute pinafore dress. I even used up some of my ribbons.
I used the overlocker on narrow 3 thread to finish the edges then folded the narrow hems along the surging line. Made it easy. Small seams I didn't overlock and I only overlocked the waistband seams after I sewed them.


My 18 inch doll is from Aldi.
The pattern for this dress (Molly's pretty party dress) and many more are free at Doll Dress Patterns. They are American Girl patterns and even come with some historical stories.

If you are sick of leaving comments (because I am posting every day until the 24th) why not pin me or +1 me

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...