Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free BOM and Designs Obsession!


The latest from fat cat designs is an Easter row by row. You have to get it row by row starting this April. If you miss a month you miss out. There are lots of free applique patterns at Fat Cat Designs.

What about this one? I love the colours. Download the pattern at Debbie Mumm projects.


And also from Debbie Mumm is this table cloth.



You have only missed a little birdie on this one. The yellow bird house goes off on 16th April so hurry if you like the look of these blocks from Quilting Tizzy.


This garden applique quilt is very pretty at patchwork and quilting

I will be putting links to these on my Fave BOMs page.

I can't go without showing you this new fabric from the old country store
My favourite piece is this one

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...