Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Treasures


I would like to share another one of my tea treasures. This set is specially for making iced tea. It is from Tea Forte and I bought it online last year. One of my daughters gave me some of the special tea bags for a gift and I was reminded of the Tea Forte range.


I have been desiring this set for several years but it was not in Australia yet.  I looked it up after getting the tea bags and there it was. I also bought special big iced tea bags. I just love the little leaf at the top and the way it sticks through the special hole.




You let the tea steep then pour it over the ice.

Something else I treasure is how excited I was to get my first followers. Thanks to the kind introduction of Robyn of Daisy Quilts and the friendliness of her followers. After the last FNSI I made a point of visiting about 10 new blogs and I found a lovely lady Heleen in the Netherlands. I became her second follower actually but the first to make regular comments and I would love it and I 'm sure she would too if some of you could pay her a visit. She has been doing a free motion stitching course and just completed a lovely project with organza. She writes her blog in Dutch first and then in English. Hope you can visit her.

http://heleencrea.blogspot.com/

I have just discovered that I can also treasure my wordpress blog friends. I have expanded my knowledge by reading about wordpress and consequently will expand my blogging friendship circle.
Have a read at the site below if you are interested. It is a post on a wordpress blog.
http://lostinaseaofblogs.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/no-reply_blogger/

You can join in the fun of Tuesday Treasures by visiting Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill.

Happy Blogging,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...