Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

I have been making a few more tea towels. This time with pumpkin pie and chocolate cake. I used my silicone mat. It really makes it easy to put the bits together. Here is the cake ready to put on the tea towel.


I also got Sandi's pincushion in the mail today. I looks great and it feels really nice too. All soft and blankety :)

The weather here today is perfect autumn weather. Just a few clouds gathering and a balmy breeze. There is supposed to be a storm this afternoon. A few weeks ago I took a few pictures on my walk up the road. About 500m down my street then turn right into this street and down to the creek.

Then up the hill and around the corner to the top.

This is looking back down my valley towards my house. You can't see it. It is past the white roof pretty much in the centre..

Hop on over to Cookies and Cream Craft to see what others have to show. Why not grab the Show and Tell button and join in each week.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...