Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell

Lately I have been trying to think of original things to make.

My drawing skills are limited so I will copy shapes  like folded leaves or pumpkin shape from other sources. I even traced leaves from a tree in my garden for my tea cosy. But I could only do flat and uninteresting. I will have another go at the tea cosy design. I am saving pictures for my Being Creative post later. Same with my tea towel.

But I did make an easter thing all by myself and I think it is rather cute. As you can see it is a little egg purse. The curves were a bit tricky and I had to hand stitch the lining in but it is all mine. I haven't googled yet to see if someone else has one. Later maybe. I need some time to feel pleased with myself :)






If you pop over to Cookies and Cream Craft you can see who else has show and tell.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...