Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Shopping Bag finished and my housework took 8 minutes


I managed to get my parcels posted this morning. The Owl and the pincushion top are on their way. I felt like creating so I made a shopping bag out of some sunout fabric I had and I appliqued on it with free motion machine stitching for the outline. I think the fabric suits natural things so I will make some more with birds or flowers and replace all my green bags. I used a green bag as a template and I noticed Woolies are selling the plastic bases separately so I will buy some to put in my new bags.

It is a few hours later now and tea time. I am just going to add a bit about how good my housework routine is. I know you youngins with kids can't imagine housework being easy but tonight I was cutting up some carrots for dinner and remembered that I still had my housework chore to do for the day. Wednesday is a window cleaning day so after putting the veges in the microwave for 8 mins I picked up my windex and paper towel and cleaned the sliding door to the pool and the window on that side. These are the windows on the schedule for today. I had just finished when the microwave beeped. I walked in the kitchen and dished up having completed my housework for the day. You can see my routine in the page link in the sidebar.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...